Saturday, March 10, 2007

20070310

Today's menu:

Read PD James "Original Sin" - finish (noon- ch 43/66)
Get a box to archive 2006 records
Assemble 2006 records as needed
Read "And Suddenly the Inventor Appeared" by G. Altshuller, ch. 5-9 (done by 1 PM)
Read several chapters of "To Kill A Mockingbird" with R. (ch. 12-15 - done)
Possible visit to N. at school for study session (moved to Mon/Tues)
Finish current chapter in patent bar materials, do practice test
Exercise - at minimum, go for a walk
Do a slog2live entry (picture)
Catch up on others' blogs for the week (ca. 45 min - done)
Review action/waiting/project/someday lists
Finish critical document
More exercise
Develop Spotfire presentation (if time)

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Wicking said...

Do you get time to breathe, Steve ?
Thank you for the comment about my poem.

I've just finished my second assignment for my Home Study course today. So the rest of the day I will be working on my new book...
Hope you have a great restful day
:-)
Annie

3/11/2007  
Blogger steve said...

Annie - thank you, I will take the advice to rest. And remembering to breathe is one of my favorite themes :)

Lists like this seem to only ever get about half done. Resistance to lists, I think.

Good work on your writing, I think it's one of those things where there is no substitute for doing a lot of it. Looking forward to more of yours.

Steve

3/11/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter