Sunday, March 04, 2007

20070304

Up early, and staring at a bag of cans headed for recycling. Life has those mundane moments. Dark outside - I can see the outline of roofs piled thick with snow.

Did pick up a copy of P D James' "Original Sin" from the library, a mystery. Such a break from reading technical stuff. Need to take time to explore areas like this.

Ms C. pushes herself pretty hard - need to make sure she gets a break somehow. The lifeguarding work is going fine, but her time is getting quite constrained.

Cy. & N. went 'birthday present shopping' most of yesterday - nice for the two of them to have the time together. N. also pretty busy with college classes, especially the labs which can eat up big chunks of time.

R. has it a bit easier, good at this age - this summer we start the driving lessons!

And P. had a great day yesterday with friends and a snow fort:



Today: more reading, writing, possibly get some recording done for band CD project, and maybe shovel some snow...

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Wicking said...

Hi Steve,
Glad you got a copy of PDJ book.
I did you a long posting today went to post it and I lost internet link... I've been busy working on my next assignment for my course...
How did my PDJames blog read to you... Did you read the comments I got? Did you understand the point I was making?
I thought I made it clear enough, Please let me know.

Bye for now

Annie...
Ps Please be careful while you are out in the snow... Your family too

3/04/2007  
Blogger steve said...

Hello Annie -

Frustrating how those links can somehow go astray, or wherever it is they go.

I thought your PDJames blog was just fine, it's interesting the kinds of responses people gave...

Will write more later, helping my daughter with a writing project right now.

3/04/2007  
Blogger steve said...

OK, she's gone off to the library with her mother, so I have a few minutes.

Annie - some people are pretty easily provoked. To me, your point seemed quite clear and I wouldn't be overly concerned about some of responses you got.

Keep writing :)

Steve

3/04/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter