Saturday, September 16, 2006

20060916

Recording day in preparation for fundraiser event next month. Two originals to record. Should be fun, although I'm bringing some reading material in case my part gets done and there is some time available.

Job scene - slight break in the clouds, which is very encouraging. More on this as it develops.

N home for a day or so (working, convenient to stay here). Had a very nice talk with her last night about school stuff.

CA taking a fairly tough load, and swim season makes it busier - I love the study sessions when she has friends come over and they sit around the table working on chemistry, I get to teach a little but they're pretty good at figuring things out on their own.

R staying at a friend's, P and I up before 6 today - I'm doing study on patent stuff, P playing a computer game. Rainy looking morning. CL wanting to go for a 'fall hike." Nice morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter