Friday, September 21, 2007

20070921

'Homecoming' football game at the high school tonight. Fall tradition, past students show up and cheer on the home team. Excitement during the school day, 'pep rally' and it is actually a beautiful sunny early evening. A few slices of pizza and off they go to the game.

Meanwhile, I need to prepare for a meeting where bits of songs need to be played to introduce people, kind of like late night TV talk shows. It's new for me, I'm assuming that it will eventually all come together ... will update more after the event.

Pausing to look past the fluttering green leaves to the blue, blue sky that we all know. Thanks for dropping by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Wicking said...

Glad to know all is well with you.
I'm busy with my writing... reworking my first novel many reveiwers from Youwriteon.com are telling me its a good story to stick with so I'm giving it another go...

Best wishes
Annie

9/29/2007  
Blogger steve said...

Very good, Annie. Every day counts.

10/05/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter