Friday, June 29, 2007

20070629

Guess it's about half way through 2007. Time for mid-year resolutions. Here we go.

Walk > 12,000 steps per day.
Lose weight @ 5 pounds a month (less ice cream, I guess)
Starting in September, teach beginning French to a group of 15 people.
Practice violin > 30 min. a day

Oh, that's enough.

Studying lots for patent exam. Systematic-like, keeping a chart. Read a chapter, do the practice test questions, view the video to review. Twenty-seven chapters. The keep doing the test questions for a while, and take the exam. The good thing here is I don't have to go to classes. But it does take study time.

Right, going out for an evening walk, it's beautiful weather and I can hear a few birds, dogs, and leaves in the breeze.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Wicking said...

Hi Steve,
Wonderful to hear from you again. I guessed you may have been busy.
I've moved in to photography after buying a camera off my brother about 2 months ago.
I sent two photos of to two local newspapers and both of my photos have been accepted for publication.
I'm feeling very pleased with myself at the moment.
Just wish I had the same luck with my writing. This coming Friday, I'll be going to the college to talk to someone about my English course complaint. I'm very nervous about it as I've never complained about anything before.

Best wishes to you and your family

Annie

6/30/2007  
Blogger steve said...

Hello Annie -

Thanks for the note - I saw the pictures of the llamas (and the earlier spider ones too), you're doing quite well with the camera and it's great about getting some in the newspapers! The writing takes persistence, but you're doing well there too.

Yeah, it can be difficult to follow through on a complaint. Sounds like you've get very good sense though, and will be able to explain what you expected and how the class fell short of what you had hoped (and paid) for.

6/30/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter