Wednesday, March 14, 2007

20070314

Ah, back from a band practice. This group of people I haven't seen since last October. We play maybe 3 times a year, for events related to one of the companies where some of the band members work (or have worked). Quite fun to see them again and also see if we can remember the tunes. We went through the Beatles' "I Saw Her Standin There," Cake's "Never There," a KT Tunstall song called "Suddenly I See," a Joan Jett version of "Love is all around," a couple of original tunes, and a few new ones. The event is in late April, so we have time to practice. Very good to see them again.

Must get more rest though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Wicking said...

That sounds wonderful... I would love to hear you play.

I will write more some other night. Tomorrow my sister and I are traveling down to see our aunt in Southampton.

So I will say goodnight...

Best wishes

Annie

3/16/2007  
Blogger steve said...

Hello Annie -
Nice to hear from you. Good work on the picture and poem on your scribbling pad, looks like a great place to have a rest and think.:)

There are a couple of links to the bands on the slog2live page under "Farther Afield" (on the side). The LA_TK songs are starting to get some local attention.

Thank you for the note and best wishes to you and your sister too, on your visit to Southampton.

And it is almost midnight, so yes, goodnight.:)

Steve

3/16/2007  
Blogger Pris said...

I'd love to hear you play, too. I love that Beatles song.

3/17/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter