Wednesday, October 10, 2007

20071010

Feels like two days sometimes. Comes from not saying 'no' enough, plus the things that simply have to get done. Like writing a short note here. Well, not really like that. I like writing, especially because I know that others, somewhere, with very different lives, stop by, or at least slow down long enough to wave. Takes the edge off.

My dad is at least not getting worse. Probably going to be a challenging path though.

Pretty late, time to rest. Good to have a place to rest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Wicking said...

Hi Steve, Sorry I have been by lately.. But I'm here now.

My prayer are for you and your family. Keep the faith.

I've been busy with my writing as always. the first few chapters of my book can be found at
www.youwriteon.com

I hope to upload the chapters which has now been edited.

Best wishes,
Annie

10/12/2007  
Blogger steve said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/12/2007  
Blogger steve said...

Hello Annie, thank you for the kind words, it's a bit of a rollercoaster ride.

I went to read some of your chapters. And it got me thinking to pass along this link - maybe you already know it - and point to Joseph Armstead, he does variations on 'dark' along with other writing. There are some pretty good writings there every day.

http://magnapoets.typepad.com/magnapoets_free_verse_and/

10/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter