Friday, May 26, 2006

20060526

Took today off...sitting out in the backyard, enjoying a mosquito-free evening. Good recovery day from interview day yesterday. Put new strings on the violin, talked with N (she did a ton of cleaning this morning - needed and very welcome). CA is out learning to sail this evening. R doing some reading and off this weekend with a friend's family (at their cabin). P spending most of the time outside - beautiful day -I can hear the frogs 'singing' over in the pond. And now my neighbor is singing on his porch! Oh well...it sounds ok. CL taught at the middle school today. I'm doing some reading about research areas that I think I will likely need to know about.

Got to love being able to sit back in a comfortable chair out on the back deck on this clear evening, catching up on a few notes.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

thanks jon - I think we're in a similar part of the world, so you know what the great weather this is! Keep up the super job you're doing with the art on your site.

5/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter