Wednesday, March 29, 2006

20060329

Hazy morning as I sip the tea. No news from Tijuana is good news. No news re baby, but we'll probably hear something today (?) I'm sure they are busy. 'Mom' has a pretty well established cough. Cat #1 sitting on back deck scanning for birds and squirrels. Work looks moderately impossible, but it's a new day. Mild flood in basement over the weekend, result of my Rube Goldberg solution to managing water flow through the ancient floor drain system (piece of PVC with holes drilled in it stuck into the drain of the tub next to the washing machine. I took it out to rinse out the fishbowl after disposing of an expired goldfish and forgot to put the tube back in). Put everything back in place last night - my makeshift 'office'. It's not as cold there now that the outside temp. is getting into the 50's.

Plenty of paperwork to handle the next few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter